Saturday, March 2, 2013

NOTD: Julep Ginger

Wow!  Can you believe it's already March?  Spring is almost here... yay!  I'm patiently waiting for my March Julep Maven box, but today I have Ginger from the February Bombshell box.  I skipped this box at the beginning of February because I couldn't afford it, but then I purchased a $100 gift card for $50 on Valentine's Day, so I went back and picked up the Bombshell and It Girl boxes!
 
Ginger with flash.
Ginger is a sand colored holographic polish.  The finish is very similar to Evangeline.  They both dry matte, but the holographic effect is much more visible in Ginger.  I used two coats of Essie Good to Go over Ginger to make it shiny.  I loved everything about this polish, except that it chipped a lot on the first day.  Evangeline also chipped easily, but they are both super pretty so I still like them!
 
Ginger with flash, again.
 
Ginger without flash.
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment