Tuesday, February 26, 2013

OOTD: Fat Girl, Skinny Jeans

I've been looking forever for a pair of skinny jeans that don't give me "pancake ass" and I finally found some at Target last weekend! 

Top: a.n.a. at JCP
Jeans: Pure Energy at Target
Shoes: Springi flats at crocs.com


Can you believe these are my first skinny jeans?  I really hated skinny jeans when they first came out and hoped that they would go away, but that was like, four years ago.  So I finally caved and decided that I might give them a chance.  I like these jeans made by Pure Energy because they are not super long.  I could tell when they were hanging on the rack that they would be a better length for me.  I am average height, but for some reason every pair of pants I try on drag all over the floor!  Also, plus size pants in general have so much room in the butt and thighs that they look gross in the back, but these fit snugly.  Yay!
 
   
 
Whenever I'm wearing something scary I put in a ton of jewelry, kind of like a security blanket!  
 
Hey!
 
I also got some light blue skinny jeans from Target, but I have no idea what I will wear with them.  Probably something black because pastels are waaaaaay out of my comfort zone!  Yay for trying new things (even though I know I'm a million years behind everyone else)!

See you next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment