Wednesday, March 20, 2013

NOTD: OPI 'Skip the Gift Wrap'

Hey guys!  Even though St. Patty's Day is over, I am continuing with my green swatches.  Today I am showing you OPI Skip the Gift WrapSkip the Gift Wrap was one of four limited edition holiday shades exclusive to Ulta;  I picked this one up in the clearance bin last month for $4.00.  I was hesitant to get this one because I thought it was too Christmasy for year round use, but, WOW is this color awesome!


OPI Skip the Gift Wrap.
If you read a lot of other blogs or discussion boards, it seems like everybody's trying to get their hands on the perfect emerald green because it is the 2013 Pantone Color of the Year.  I wasn't even trying when I stumbled upon Skip the Gift Wrap at Ulta.  Really, this color is pretty close to perfect.
 
 
I've been wearing so much Julep lately that I've really missed my OPIs.  This formula is perfection.  My fingertips look like little emerald jewels; this green looks like it glowing from within!

The best emerald green ever!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment