Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Swatches!

Hey guys!  I have three more Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters to show you today, including Sorbet, which is one of the newly released shades.  You can see my original post here where I swatched the other twelve colors I own!  But today I am showing you Peach Parfait, Gumdrop, and Sorbet.

Peach Parfait, Gumdrop, and Sorbet.

Peach Parfait does not have a lot of color payoff on my lips, but there is a TON of shimmer!  This is pretty for those days when you don't feel like doing a bold lip.
 
Peach Parfait.
I have been curious about Gumdrop for a while now, and I'm sorry I waited so long to get it because it's super cool.  Gumdrop is lilac, which is very weird and scary to me, but that's why I like these lip butters so much!  They are all wearable!

Gumdrop.
I was just reading a blog post somewhere about real life vs. blog life, so I wanted to show you guys what the rest of me looked like while I was swatching these.  I have dirty hair and a black Depeche Mode t-shirt covered in cat hair, which is very typical for me! 

Gumdrop again.  I need a bath.
Sorbet is one of the the four new shades.  There is no shimmer in this one; it is a pretty bright pink.


Sorbet.
Sorbet is the only new shade that is available on Ulta's website, but they are on sale right now for Buy 2 Get 1 Free!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment