Friday, March 22, 2013

Random Life in Photos

Happy Friday!  How 'bout some random photos that never made it into blog posts?  Enjoy!
 
I think I took this during an outfit post, but I never used it.  I don't know why; this is one of my favorite selfies!
Still trying to clean up my room.  It looks like someone threw up Crocs everywhere.

This is why I never get anything done.  Like cleaning my room or blogging.

Sweet Huckle Cat enjoying the window seat.

I took this right before it started pouring.  This was around 9:30 in the morning, and the sky looked awesome!

We've had a couple of cold snaps this month.  I got to wear my coat for like, the third time!

I thrifted two of these bead sets for $1.00 a piece sometime last year.  I finally pulled this out and worked all night on an awesome aqua bracelet.  Then I immediately broke it.  There is no picture of the bracelet.  :(

I named these two ducks that live in the pond in my backyard.  This is Cervantes.  The other duck is Shorty (not pictured).

I know I'm going to regret posting this picture, but it is really funny.  I have a lot of pictures of me sleeping; I can sleep anywhere, and this kind of thing happens a lot!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment