Monday, February 18, 2013

NOTD: Julep Evangeline

Hey there!  Sorry I've been away!  I've been very busy.  All of my computer time has been spent on trying to recover nineteen days worth of music on my iPod that was erased last Friday when my iPod just went into recovery mode for no reason.  I hate Apple.  So anyways, here is Julep Evangeline from the Cupid's Mystery Box!

Julep Evangeline.
 Evangeline is a coppery holographic shade that was new for the Cupid's Mystery Box.  This is my first Julep holo polish; they just released Rebel and Ginger in the February box that have a similar finish to Evangeline, but I don't own either one of those (yet).

Evangeline with flash.


Evangeline is not what I would consider to be a holographic polish.  I'm used to chunkier shimmer with a much more obvious rainbow effect.  Still, this is a unique shade and I wouldn't mind getting Rebel and Ginger in the future.  I hope you can get an idea of the finish from my photographs.  The formula was fantastic; this could've been a one coater, but I used two.
 
Evangeline without flash.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment