Sunday, March 3, 2013

OOTD: Makin' Noise in Turquoise!

Hey guys!  Today I have some pastel pants from Target to share with you!  Technically, these are aqua and not turquoise, but someone hollered "Makin' noise in turquoise!" to me yesterday when I wore these pants, so I knew that would be my title for the blog post!
 
Top: a.n.a. by JCP.
Pants: Pure Energy by Target.
Shoes: Springi flats by Crocs.

(Oh, by the way, sorry I had to take a pic with the litter box again!  I need to rearrange so I have better places for pictures!)   This was the perfect color to wear on the first day of March.  I don't really wear pastels very often, but I might start because they work really well with my skin tone.  Of course, I wore a black top because I have to stay somewhat in my comfort zone!

I love it when I can find jewelry that I already own that totally matches something new!
I wanted to find an aqua necklace to match my pants but couldn't find anything in my price range (cheeeeeap).  But I found some earrings I bought two summers ago in my jewelry box though that pulled things together nicely!

I'm so matchy!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment