Sunday, March 17, 2013

NOTD: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hey guys!  Today I am showing you an assortment of green polishes I have worn over the past week and a half for St. Patrick's Day!  Enjoy!

Julep Diane with Julep Lucky accent nail.
I bought myself one of the St. Patrick's Day gift sets from the Secret Store this month on julep.com that included Diane and Lucky Diane, the dark forest green creme, went on streaky but ended up lasting way longer than the latest Julep cremes.  I passed on Lucky twice before I ordered this box (still using my Valentine's Day gift card!), and I have to say this is the best glitter from Julep ever.  A super PITA during removal, but Lucky is PACKED with glitter and absolutely did not chip or come off in sheets like a lot of thick glitters do.
 
Julep Laura with Julep Matte Top Coat.
Julep Laura was part of my February Bombshell box.  The formula for Laura was great, but I didn't care too much for the matte top coat.  The effect was nice, but I was missing the glossy finish, and I felt like the matte resulted in some dents and chips.

Illamasqua Radium with Julep Lucky accent nail.
I had a lot of fun wearing Radium by Illamasqua!  Sorry my middle finger looks so awful, but that was my fault for going to bed before my polish was completely dry.  Other than that, the formula for Radium was fantastic!  I actually took this picture last night; I've been wearing this since Tuesday, which was five days ago! 

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment