Monday, March 25, 2013

NOTD: SOPI 'Read My Palm' and Revlon 'Whimsical'

Hey guys!  Today I am wearing one of my favorite shades ever, Sephora by OPI's Read My Palm!  As you can see in the photo, there is a lot of mileage on this bottle.  Read My Palm is one of those shades that got me into buying nail polish; I've had this for about three years, I think.  This color was impossible to photograph, though.  It leans more teal in my photos, but is more of a dusty light jade in person. 

SOPI Read My Palm with Revlon Whimsical.
I feel like I've waited forever to play with Revlon Whimsical!  I still want to do a proper mani and wear Whimsical on its own, but it's also super cute layered over other colors.  I did two THIN coats because I didn't want the milky blue color to change the appearance of Read My Palm too much.  The glitter was very sparse, but I kinda like it!  Now I want to try this over everything!


Revlon Whimsical.

I also wanted to add that I took these photos on DAY FIVE of this mani.  I love my old Sephora by OPI's!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment