Sunday, March 10, 2013

NOTD: Julep 'Adrianna'

Hi there!  Holy crap, I just got out of bed and it is already 11:30AM!  This daylight savings thing really messes with your head sometimes, but at least it's a sign that Spring is right around the corner.  Today, I have the perfect spring pastel to share with you, Julep Adrianna!

Julep Adrianna.
Adrianna is a pistachio green creme polish from the March Julep Maven box.  I love this color, but the formula was a total PITA.  It was like runny glue; you can see where a lot of polish pooled on the sides, especially on my pinkie!  I felt super Springy when I had this on, but it chipped within two days and was peeling off in full sheets on the second night. 

My hands are only a little lobstery here.



I enjoyed Adrianna, except for the formula problems.  Now I want more pastels in my collection after trying Adrianna!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment