Friday, November 30, 2012

OOTD: Kitty Style

Hey guys!  I have a couple of looks to show you today.  I was super excited all last week because I got my first ever order from Simply Be for almost nothing.  I only paid shipping!  So when I received my new shirt on Monday I immediately tried it on with my new pleather pencil skirt.  I thought I was looking pretty killer, especially with my new prop, these Chanel mother of pearl brown sunglasses.  I couldn't see a thing!
 
Top: Simply Be.  Originally $30, I paid $8.99.
Skirt: Worthington (JCPenney).  Originally $27, I paid $9.10.
Shoes: Jasmin.  So old I have no clue what I paid!
Sunglasses: Chanel.  Not mine, but they're in my house so I put them on for fun!
 Can you tell what's on the print of this blue top?  Cats!  Other folks will think I'm a dork, but I needed this cat print top.  I wanted to sing "Oppa Kitty Style!" and do a pony dance in the mirror, but I googled "oppa" and it means big brother or older male friend, so that wouldn't really make sense.  But it's sounds good, I guess!
 
Heeeeeeeey sexy lady!  Woop woop woop woop Oppa Kitty Style!
Anyways, I went to wear this outfit to work today, and the pleather skirt felt too long and my shirt felt too blousy.  I don't know what happened, but I just wasn't feeling it.  Have you ever tried something on in a fitting room, and then hated it once you got home, but couldn't figure out why it was so magical in the first place?  That was how I felt.  There is a lining in the skirt that makes a bunch of noise when I walk, and I believe that was one thing that was bugging me.  And the cat shirt has a banded bottom, which was all of a sudden giving me issues today, even though I felt like a goddamn supermodel the first time I put it on.  I couldn't wear this today, but I hope I can salvage these pieces, even if I don't wear them together!  Here's what I wore instead:
 
Sweater: East 5th (JCPenney).  I think I paid about $6 for this last winter.
Skirt: Nicole by Nicole Miller (JCPenney).  My mom thrifted this skirt, then gave it to me, so it was FREE.
Shoes: Jasmin.
I think I could wear animal print every day.  And I managed to wear the sleeves long today without sweating to death until about 3:00PM, which I think is new record!  Do you think I look like plus size model Kasia Pilewicz?  No? 


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment