Monday, November 26, 2012

Random Life in Photos

Well, it's been a little while since I've done one of these!  Here's some leftovers from the past couple weeks, but no Thanksgiving leftovers.  Why didn't I take any pictures of Thanksgiving leftovers?  Ha ha.  Enjoy!

 
 




 
 

1.  Playing with products from the November ipsy Glam Bag.
2.  Mina's been staying inside now that it's gotten colder.  Doesn't she look comfy here?
3.  Yay!  These candles make me so happy.
4.  Holly left her sock where she's not supposed to be.
5.  Here's the delicious pizza I ordered after I was done with Black Friday.  Mmmm.
6.  I'd like to say I was at work too much last week to clean, but my kitchen usually stays like this all the time.
7.  It's time for some Mad Libs Retail Therapy.
8.  Playing in the mirror again, this time with some Maybelline BB Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment