Sunday, November 25, 2012

OOTD: Black Celebration

Hey guys!  Sorry for the long break.  I told you last week was going to be crazy, and it was!  I'm calling this post "Black Celebration" for a few reasons.  I survived another Black Friday, and I kept thinking of one of my favorite Depeche Mode songs.  "Let's have a black celebration to celebrate the fact that we've seen the back of another black day.  (I'll drink to that.)"  Ha ha.  Oh, and because of this awesome black batwing shirt I picked up last week for $7.00! 

Top and Capris: a.n.a. at JCPenney
Shoes (not shown): Crocs Kaydee flats
I've been trying to stay away from batwing or dolman sleeves or whatever you want to call it.  I especially hate it when the shirt has a banded bottom and it slides up over my fat roll every time I lift my arms.  That drives me insane!  I wasn't very impressed with this top on the hanger, but decided to try it on because I liked the lace and the price.  I ended up getting this in two colors, black and light tan!  I haven't worn the tan yet, but it will look good in the spring and summer for kind of a bohemian look.



I'm starting to enjoy my bathroom photography.
To the left to the left.  Everything you own in a box to the left!























I had a couple badass outfit posts planned last week, but I really couldn't do the work I needed to do in a skirt so it was a pants only week.  It also didn't get cold enough to wear a couple looks that required tights and possibly a sweater.  Damn you WEATHERMAN!!!!  It was in the upper 30s on Friday and Saturday morning, so hopefully it will stay cool and I can wear some of my heavier weight things soon!


I've been wearing Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle all week.  It's awesome!
Did you go shopping on Black Friday?  If you did then I think you are crazy!  There were a couple deals that I really wanted, like the VIP Bag at Bath and Body Works.  But I was just too tired after a twelve hour shift that I just went home and ordered pizza.  Still I enjoyed talking to all the customers and seeing what they got.  Everyone was pretty nice since they had been up longer than me!  But I am so glad it's over! 

See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment