Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OOTD: Purple People Eater

Hey guys!  I'm going to apologize again for the crappy bathroom door pictures!  I really want to do better with these outfit posts, and I will try harder to save myself enough time for the tripod.  I promise!

Anyways, here's what I wore to work on Monday.  Any good Depeche Mode fan has a TON of black in her wardrobe!  I have at least five solid black casual dresses, but this one has to be my favorite.  I bought it about four years ago for $4.97, and I have worn it everywhere.  This was my first time wearing it with these purple tights.  It was an easy and cheap way to make this old dress look like a different outfit!


Dress:  American Living (JCPenney)
Tights:  Xhilaration (Target)
Shoes:  Crocs Lily Bling (crocs.com)



Scary close up picture!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment