Friday, November 2, 2012

Random Life in Photos

Hey guys! Here's another installment of pictures I took that never found their way into a blog post. Enjoy!



 1. I flipped out when "Tiny Toons" was on Saturday morning!
2. Worst picture of awesome woodpecker outside, ever.
3. I was stalking Mean Bean stalking something outside.
4. Holly looking at Huckle on the other side of the couch.
5. Huckle looking at Holly on the other side of the couch.
6. We found this almost full bag of Fancy Feast in the dumpster!
7. Grilling chicken while we carve pumpkins. I had chili instead.
8. Huckle photobomb of some OPIs I might blog about this week. (The new Skyfall collection rocks!)

Have a happy Friday! By the way, I VOTED today... My first time voting early! Everyone go vote this week!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment