Friday, November 9, 2012

OOTD: Rrrraaaaawwrrr!!!

Rrrraaaaawwrrrr!  That's the sound a red leopard makes!  Now that I've cleared that up, let's talk about what I wore yesterday!


Another bathroom door picture!

So I totally went outside yesterday and set up the tripod in my backyard.  I think I get much better lighting outside.  The color of the skirt in the bathroom looks orangey red, but outside it is closer to the red that it really is.  However, the only photo I was pleased with was the one where I cut off my head.  Maybe I'm on to something here?
 
Shirt: Worthington (JCPenney)
Skirt: Lane Bryant (I think I paid about $6 for this last year at the end of the season.)
Shoes: Jasmin (Goodys... Don't go looking for these shoes.  They're seriously like 10 years old!)
Check out my butterfly ring in the picture above!  I wish I would've taken a picture of just that because I hardly ever wear it.  My nail polish is The World is Not Enough from the new OPI Skyfall collection (I think the movie comes out today).  It looks like a frosty grey/purple here.  I'm going to tell you more about it tomorrow.

Here is my large head close up!  I'm wearing Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet.  It doesn't look as dark here as it is in person.  I read somewhere that dark lipstick ages you, but I'm just really brave like that! 


I've got the biggest air conditioner on the block!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment