Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Free $5 Amazon MP3 Credit!

Hey guys!  I don't want to try and sound like I'm trying to sell you stuff.  Cause I'm not.  Except maybe on tomorrow's post.  Ha ha.  But I do like to share how to get FREE stuff.  Right now, you can sign up for Scott Shared Values and receive a $5 credit for Amazon MP3 downloads!  Just go to this website  to sign up.  You will have to answer a short survey about what Scott products you use, but I promise you this is not one of those offers where you will receive a bunch of spam emails or phone calls.  You can even uncheck the box to receive emails from them.  That's what I did, and the only email I got was my promotional code to get my MP3s!



This girl's totally jamming out on the couch, just like meeee!


Sometimes you can even find entire MP3 albums on Amazon for only $5.  I got B-52s With the Wild Crowd! (Live in Athens, GA), which was $5.99 so I only paid $1.00.  Yay!
 
 
Oh, and just for the record I really do like Scott toilet paper.  It's awesome.
 
See you next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment