Friday, May 3, 2013

May Ipsy Sneak Peeks!

Hey guys!  It's that time of the month again.... for Ipsy sneak peeks!  (I'm here all night folks.)  May is looking like it's going to be a great month for Ipsy; the first sneak peek is a FULL SIZE Zoya nail polish!  By the way, don't you just love the flowers in the sneak peek photos?  I think they are so sweet.

Nail polish!!!
Yep, we are getting a full size Zoya nail polish from their Lovely collection, which is confirmed in this ad below!  Can you believe this will be my first Zoya?  You can also see what the bag is going to look like.  It's got a print this month!
 
Look at that bright chevron bag!
I don't know a lot about the second and third sneaks.  Obviously we will get either a lipstick or a lipgloss.  A lot of people have posted that they think the packaging looks like TheBalm, which would be AWESOME.


Lippies!
The third sneak peek looks like concealer, but I'm not sure if we will get just one little pan or if they come in a palette.  But they look interesting, and maybe I can add them to my GlamRX palette from March!  Because my Yaby shadows are lonely.


Concealer?
The most exciting news this month is that Ipsy has introduced a referral program.  Finally!  I am going to be totally upfront with you guys.  No tricks here.  I am posting my referral link, and if you are thinking about joining Ipsy, then I would like for you to use my link!  I want an Urban Decay Moondust shadow!  For $10 a month you get four or five deluxe samples, with at least one product being a full size.  This month we already know there will be a full size nail polish!  Here is my referral link again.  Go on, click it.  CLICK IT!!!  No pressure.   

Sweet referral gifts!
Look for my review of this bag in about two weeks!  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment