Wednesday, May 22, 2013

NOTD: OPI 'Pussy Galore'

Is anyone getting tired of the textured polish trend yet?  I have to admit that I'm kind of over it, but I couldn't resist picking up four of the new Bond Girls Liquid Sand polishes from OPI, especially Pussy Galore.  I love me some double entendres!  And I have the sense of humor of a thirteen year old boy.
OPI Pussy Galore.
Pussy Galore is named after a character in the book and film, GoldfingerPussy Galore, the nail polish, is a matte bubblegum pink with tiny pink glitter that shines through IN BED.  (Insert "Beavis and Butthead" laugh here.)  Sorry, I had to do that.
  
See the pink glitter on my middle and ring fingers?
Sorry my cuticles look so gross here.  I use hand lotion and oils like crazy, but someone inevitably leaves me a dirty diaper or a Kleenex that I have to pick up at work, which leads to me washing my hands a lot, which leads to dryness.  Anyways, Pussy Galore applied perfectly.  I think I used three coats because this was slightly sheer, but if you wait patiently for each layer to dry, you get a nice gritty finish.  The glitter was not very visible, but just enough for a delicate, subtle look.  (Insert "Beavis and Butthead" laughing again.)
 
See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment