Tuesday, May 21, 2013

NOTD: OPI 'Pink Yet Lavender' and Sation 'Of Corset I'll Call You'

Goooood morning!  I wore OPI's Pink Yet Lavender over Sation's Of Corset I'll Call You a few weeks ago.  I've been awake since 5:45AM, so I figured I should catch up on some NOTD photos I have in my queue!  Pink Yet Lavender is packed with holographic glitter and large pink hex glitter.  Not lavender glitter.  I don't get the name, but the polish is super sparkly!
 
OPI Pink Yet Lavender over Sation Of Corset I'll Call You.
 
Why was I awake at 5:45 you ask?  The short answer is that I was hungover and on the edge of death.  But I blame the post office for losing my May Ipsy bag and driving me to drink in order to subdue my rage!!!!!  See, my May Ipsy bag went out for delivery last Tuesday and never came to my house.  I contacted USPS and they're all like, "Oops, sorry 'bout that."  I seriously wanted to throw a hissy fit and toss around my furniture like the Hulk, but since I'm a grown woman I decided instead to drink five big cans of Natural Ice and email Ipsy.  So yeah, that should be interesting to see if I get a response.  On a lighter note, I turned on WindFM this morning and the first song I heard was "Don't Fear the Reaper," ha ha.  And then they played "Hotel California."  Sometimes the predictability of classic rock radio is so comforting, like putting on a familiar t-shirt after a hot bath.  So comfy.
 
Glitter hands!
I can tell I haven't slept enough because I am just rambling and not talking at all about the nail polish in the photos.  Oh well, I'm just gonna go with it.  Is it wrong for a 28 year old woman to cry over a lost bag of makeup?  This is another situation where it would be really convenient if I had a photo of me crying or punching my fist through a wall so I could convey how sad/angry I am.  Next time I have a good cry, I should remember to take some photos!
 
I got this Sation polish in my last Ipsy bag.  Sniff, sniff.
Hope you enjoyed my post office rant.  The good news is that my Depeche Mode tickets arrived safely, so I can continue to antagonize my mailman.  I know now that my bag isn't coming, but I just really want to drive the point home that losing my mail is unacceptable!!  Sorry if you wanted me to talk about nail polish; I used three coats of Of Corset I'll Call You and I think two coats of Pink Yet Lavender, blah blah blah. 
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment