Tuesday, May 7, 2013

NOTD: Julep 'Zelda'

Happy Tuesday, everybody!  Remember, like four days ago when I was bitching because my Julep upgrade shipped late?  Well I actually received it that afternoon!  I want to do a more thorough review of the box later (which was awesome, by the way), but in the meantime, here is a swatch of one of the colors, Zelda!
 
Julep Zelda.
Zelda is described on Julep's website as a "pink champagne metallic."  Believe it or not, this was a one coater!  I absolutely love this polish.  The metallic foily finish was stunning in person, and seemed to change between a rose gold and silver color.  (Ignore my pinkie.  I had a huge drop that fell on my finger and pooled.  Oops.)
 
I saw the sun for about five seconds last week and took these amazing photos of Zelda!
Full review of the Julep Set the Stage collection coming soon!  See you next time!  

1 comment:

  1. this color was my motivation to go with the Bombshell collection this month but i haven't tried it yet. good to read it's so gorg!

    ReplyDelete