Friday, May 3, 2013

Window Shopping: 1920's Edition

So, I'm still (im)patiently waiting for my May Julep Maven Box; you know, the one inspired by the Roaring Twenties?  Along with the release of The Great Gatsby this month, it looks like everyone has the Jazz Age on the brain!  After putting on a chocolate mud mask and doing a very poorly received (by my cats) Al Jolson impression, I decided instead to look for inspiration from some of my favorite plus sized apparel websites.  Enjoy!
       
Everything here is from Simply Be, except for the dress on the top right, from ModCloth!
I absolutely LOVE the party dress from ModCloth!  I've never ordered anything from them before, but they have some really radical choices for full figured women.  Their site rocks!

Left to right, ModCloth, ASOS, Forever 21.
I wish I could get more into headbands because the headband (above) from ASOS looks exactly like a piece of vintage jewelry!  And the art deco statement necklace from Forever 21 would look awesome over so many things in my closet!


Well, I'm off to stalk my mailman before I have to get ready for work.  (Where the HELL is my Julep box?)  See you next time!

1 comment: