Tuesday, May 7, 2013

OOTD: Tropical Punch

It took me a whole three weeks to come up with a punny title for this Outfit of the Day, which is about how long it's been since we've had normal, hot weather that you would expect for Florida in late spring.  Seriously, what the hell is going on?  It was COLD and windy outside last night.  It is May 7th and I am without a tan.  GEEZ.  Anyways, tropical prints are usually popular around summertime, so here is my take on the trend!


Top: a.n.a. at JCP.
Skirt: Worthington at JCP.
Shoes (not pictured here): Crocs Super Molded Flats.

I attempted to use my tripod in the house, but only ended up with one usable photo (above).  It was such a beautiful day that I went outside to my container garden!  I love the way the sky looks in this next picture!

Lol.
Sideways.
This was the day I learned that you can't reason with an angry customer when you are wearing bright teal eyeshadow.  Enjoy your ten dollar coupon, bitch.  Hope it was worth it.  I looked awesome.

 
Urban Decay Flipside, Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment