Monday, January 28, 2013

Window Shopping: Galaxy Prints

Happy Monday!  Two more days until the IRS starts accepting tax returns!  Yay!  I've already e-filed.  I'm gonna be checking for that deposit like a maniac for the next few weeks!  Anyways, even though I have no spending money now, it doesn't mean I can't shop through the power of the Internet!  What do y'all think of these galaxy prints that seem to be popping up everywhere lately?

 
All of these are from ASOS Curve.


I have mixed feelings about some of these.  I think the babydoll dress from Domino Dollhouse is super cute!  I don't know though, the more I look at these, the more they grow on me.  There's kind of an 80s sci-fi vibe going on with a lot of these pieces! 

 
Domino Dollhouse.


I love shopping on the Internet for inspiration.  I may not be able to have any of these right now, but I might have some jewelry or nail polish that can get me into a spacey mood!
 
 
Starting at top left: Leggings, New Look Inspire, blue coated denim leggings, Torrid, both pair of shorts, New Look Inspire, maxi dress, Simply Be, pencil skirt, New Look Inspire,

 
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment