Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OOTD: Knit Wit

Hello!  How is everybody's Tuesday going?  It's sunny and 80 degrees outside today here in Gainesville.  My American coral geranium got its first bloom of the year today!  I've had this plant for a few years, and it just won't die... I'm really good at killing plants, so this must be some kind of superplant.  Anyways, I wore this stretchy top and skirt last week, and thought I would share it with you!

Top: a.n.a. at JCPenney
Skirt: Worthington at JCPenney
Shoes (not pictured): Springi flats by Crocs

I should've mentioned at the beginning of this post that our work uniforms have been axed, for now.  Yaaaaaay!  I wear this combo quite a bit, but I have never posted it.  I love these a.n.a. long sleeve shirts.  They're nice and tight and kind of give the look of a bodysuit, but without the pain of unsnapping the crotch when you have to pee.  Ha ha ha.


Both of these pieces are super stretchy, and the skirt has POCKETS.  I wish everything had pockets.  I don't know what kind of animal the print on the skirt is supposed to be.  And it always photographs blurry, which is kind of strange, but I still love it.  Nothing really exciting about this look, but it's one of my go to outfits because it never feels tight or looks wrinkled.  (Ironing is HARD.)



I have been slooooowly trying to reorganize all my jewelry, and I found these cross earrings I've had for years.  Isn't it wonderful when you find things you forgot you have?  Speaking of finding things, I lost that itty bitty cat necklace a couple of weeks ago.  To make a long story short, I totally threw it away and had to go dumpster diving, but I found it!  And I mean the BIG dumpster outside.  After a day and a half of rain.  My spidey sense told me to dig through the trash, and there it was!

See you next time!
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment