Sunday, January 13, 2013

NOTD: Nailtini Pink Champagne and Spritzer

Hey guys!  Remember back in November when I had that 50% off code for Nailtini nail laquer?  Well, my mom was reading and used the code to get me six minis for only eighteen bucks!  I've already told you I have a TON of new colors to swatch, but I decided to start wearing the Nailtinis because apparently we are getting another full size Nailtini in the January ipsy bag!  And I can't wait!

Nailtini Pink Champagne.
Pink Champagne is described on Nailtini's website as a "pink-peach brimming with gold."  This color is very safe for work and might look boring to some people, but something about it seems so retro to me!  I wore this for a couple of days and LOVED it, but decided to layer my new Nailtini Spritzer over it to see what it looked like.

Without Spritzer.
With Spritzer.
Nailtini Spritzer is described as a "brilliant shimmering gold" and is suggested to be used as a special effect top coat.  I loved that layering Spritzer over Pink Champagne did not change the original color, but really just enhanced the gold that was already in Pink Champagne.  This combo looked AWESOME in person!  This combination would fit in well with a mermaid or aquatic themed collection.... Kind of like what I think the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection should've looked like.  (I mean, really, a silver shatter topcoat?  Ew.)  I can't wait to layer Spritzer over more pastels! 

Pink Champagne with Spritzer, again.
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment