Saturday, January 26, 2013

NOTD: NOPI Back to Reality...TV

Hi there!  I think I'm finally caught up on my NOTDs!  Today I am showing you Nicole by OPI Back to Reality...TV.  I still have this color on, and I'm going to be sad when I remove it to try one of my new OPI Liquid Sand polishes this afternoon.  I took these photos on the 21st, so I have had Back to Reality...TV on for about six days!  This dusty periwinkle looks nice with my pink/yellow skin tone and is perfect for spring.  It's a little difficult to see the pink shimmer sometimes, but the base color is pretty enough that the shimmer is just "icing on the cake" for me!

Nicole by OPI Back to Reality...TV.
 
You can see a little shimmer on my ring finger and pinky.

Still trying to show the pink shimmer!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment