Monday, January 7, 2013

My Last OOTD?

I have some really bad news!  We are going to UNIFORMS at work.  I'm all about being a team player, but I am NOT happy!  This probably won't really be my last outfit post, but I'm going to have to work a little bit harder at it since it looks like I have to wear the same fugly button down shirt to work everyday.  I guess I'll have to actually start changing out of my softies when I am off work.  Daaaang.  Anyways, here is my new dress from Simply Be!

Dress: Joe Brown at simplybe.com
Tights: xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Lily Bling flats at crocs.com
I really feel bad about making y'all look at my cats' litter box again.  Someone told me they wanted to see more cat life on my blog... Well there you go!  Ha ha ha.

I like this knit dress I got from Simply Be.  I found a $50 off $50.01 coupon online, so it took this dress down to five bucks (around $14 with shipping... still worth it)!  I ordered an 18 because I wanted enough room for my 42DDD chest (I know this may be TMI, but I'm telling you this for a reference in case you order from them.  I find sharing this stuff in reviews really helps!).  You can see the top is a little loose in the front, but I'm still glad I sized up because this was a tad shorter than I thought it would be.  I wouldn't wear this one without tights.  Speaking of tights, I was totally paranoid all day when I wore this that I was going to tuck my skirt into my tights.  I've noticed that people don't look out for other people when it comes to that kind of thing, you know?  I once walked around all day with a huge sticker on my stomach (I can't see past my chest), until a friendly, caring coworker alerted me to it!  And I know it was there all day because it was from some jeans I had folded hours before.  Geez.
       

Let's help each other out!  Tell me when I have food or lipstick in my teeth.  I want to know!
Ew I have a zit on my forehead!  I believe this is Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle and the NYX loose eye shadow from the December ipsy bag. 

I just noticed this dress has four of the Pantone 2012 colors for fall.  And I believe that the dusty green and orange combo is carrying over into spring.  Does anyone care about this?  I always like to know so that people think I know stuff when I am trying to sell them clothes.  This also reminds me of all that zig zag Mossimo stuff at Target that everyone went ape shit over a couple of years ago.  Which reminded me of Charlie Brown's shirt at the time.


Good grief!
 
See you next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment