Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NOTD: NOPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie

Hi there!  I've been sitting on these pictures of Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie for about a month.  I think I've been waiting to possibly wear this again and get better photos, but with the amount of new colors I have yet to wear, it will probably be a while before I use Rainbow in the S-Kylie again.  I wore this over NOPI Smile for the Glam-era.


Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie.


Rainbow in the S-Kylie is a dupe of OPI's Rainbow Connection from the Muppets 2011 holiday collection.  There are several polishes out there like this one, but I did not have any of them.  The glitter payoff was really good.  This was very festive and looked like jewelry on the nails.  Of course, nothing ever photographs as well as it looks in person, but I would recommend this if you can still find it at CVS on clearance!

Sometimes, looking at glitter makes me very happy!


See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment