Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox is Here!

Hey guys!  I hope you are having a good first weekend of this summer!  The Sunkissed VoxBox from Influenster was in my mailbox when I got home from the flea market today.  Talk about perfect timing!  Unfortunately, it has been cloudy all day so I have no pretty "sunkissed" photos of the box.  Anyways, here are some indoor with flash photos and some first impressions of the Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox!   
I couldn't get a decent pic of the entire box, so here is the postcard!
This is my second VoxBox that I have received from Influenster.  I reviewed the Holiday VoxBox back in January here.  Influenster is a free online community where you are rewarded for your opinions by earning badges for the more quizzes and reviews you complete.  I know, there a TON of similar websites, but Influenster actually sends you awesome stuff instead of rewarding you with some impossible e-credit or points system.  Getting a VoxBox is actually a lot easier than I thought it would be, seeing as how I have gotten picked twice in less than a year!
This is the part where I disclose that everything I received was provided for free by Influenster for my review.  The first item in the Sunkissed VoxBox is a pair of Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles.  I am the perfect person to try these out because I am on my feet ALL DAMN DAY.  They feel really squishy and have a raised bump in the arch to take pressure off the ball of your foot.  I don't own any high heels that I would be willing to wear to work, but I do have some peep toe shoes that are like 1 1/2 inches that I will try these with.  They hurt my feet because I am a wimp.  Can't wait to see of these help!     

Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles.
The next VoxBox item is SinfulShine with Gel Tech nail polish in Come Hither.  Aww, Influenster, how did you know?  SinfulShine is made by SinfulColors and is available at Walgreens for a limited time.  Come Hither is not a unique color, but I'm pumped to try this formula!  I only have one other SinfulColors polish in Dream On, but I like it a lot.  My camera kept wanting Come Hither to photograph as a coral; the best picture I got was behind this postcard with the rest of the colors.  All of the other shades are really on trend and I love the names, too!  I think Most Sinful is my favorite because it sounds like it should be a Depeche Mode song title.  (You saw THAT coming, right?)

SinfulShine with Gel Tech nail polish in Come Hither.

I have received several samples of BB cream, but they are always on a card and never enough to try for more than one day.  Influenster has provided a lovely full size tube of Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream!  I guess I haven't really jumped on the BB cream wagon yet because everything that I have tried makes me look yellow, even though they all say that they blend effortlessly.  I hope this blends in!  I like the way this stuff smells, very clean and cucumber-y.   
Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 in Light to Medium.
Influenster has partnered up with Goody again.  I hated the hairbrush that they sent me in January, but these Ouchless Hair Elastics are really cute.  I just need to remember to put some in my purse and wrap some around my hairbrush because I never have these with me when I need them! 
Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics.
My first impression of the Sunkissed VoxBox is very positive!  Once again, I need to say that Influenster sent me these products complimentary for reviewing.  But you do want to know the value of the box, right? 
  • Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles, $10.99.
  • SinfulShine with Gel Tech, $2.99.
  • Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15, $12.99.
  • Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastic, $3.99-$4.99.
Total: $30.96-$31.96.  Cool! 
See you next time!   


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get yours soon! I love this box. I can't believe I got mine before other people because my mailman usually makes me wait!

    ReplyDelete