Saturday, June 15, 2013

OOTD: Def Leopard

Hey guys!  I got this leopard print skirt online from Torrid for about eleven bucks a couple of years ago.  I wear it on my "lazy" days when I don't want to shave my legs, ha ha."  That might be TMI, but y'all know what I'm talking about!  Anyways, I really like this skirt.  It's comfy! 
Top: Worthington at JCP.
Maxi Skirt: Torrid.
Shoes: Super Molded flats by Crocs.

Fuchsia lip with Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop.
I really like this look.  In a weird way it kind of reminds me of this super glamorous jumpsuit from Simply Be that I've been looking at since last summer!  I guess just because it's a lot of animal print.  
 
Jumpsuit from Simply Be.

I don't have a deck to pose on, so here is my living room.
Now re-read this post with this playing.
 
 
 
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment