Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NOTD: SOPI 'I Only Shop Vintage'

Okay, so here's the deal.  I have about a million nail polish swatches just chillin' in my Picasa folders, and I do want to share what I've swatched, but I also don't want to take forever to get these posted!  In other words, brace yourselves for a bunch of NOTDs because I'm going to try and quickly knock out several of these over the next couple of days!
Today I have I Only Shop Vintage from my Sephora by OPI haul that I posted here
SOPI I Only Shop Vintage.
I Only Shop Vintage is an opaque metallic golden bronze.  First of all, I love the name of this color.  Maybe it's because I have a lot of thrift shoppers in my family!  Seriously, we have a bunch of old shit.  And this color looks exactly like old brass on the nail!  There are a couple of dupes out there, but I Only Shop Vintage is unique to me; it's one of my new favorites!
 
I took a lot of pictures of this, so enjoy! 
 
 
 
 
 
See you next time! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment