Saturday, June 15, 2013

R.I.P. Sephora by OPI

Have you heard that Sephora is discontinuing their Sephora by OPI brand?  I heard last week that the entire brand would be 50% off, so I totally didn't splurge on any other fun stuff so I would have enough to pay tribute to one of my favorite brands one last time!  I won't tell you how many bottles I bought, but here is a picture of my haul! 

Sephora by OPI 2008-2013.
I think my first Sephora by OPI was Because I Said So, but the first color I was absolutely in love with was Mermaid to Order.  I ALMOST got another bottle when I hauled these, but I talked my self out of it.   Now I kind of wish I had bought one.  I did pick out all kinds of glitter top coats because I want to make some nail polish crafts soon!  I heard that SOPI is going away to make room for the launch of the Sephora X nail polish, which has been in some stores for a few months but will now be carried in all stores.  Are you super sad that this is going away? 
 
I see lots of Sephora by OPI NOTDs in my immediate future.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment