Thursday, April 4, 2013

NOTD: Julep 'Ashley'

Hey guys!  I picked up some extra hours at work this week, so I've been crazy busy!  Anyways, here is Julep Ashley!


Julep Ashley.
You might remember that I received Ashley in a mystery box last month.  I like this color, even though it's quite sheer and brushstrokey.  That's Julep Camille on my ring finger, which was one of the thickest (not in a good way!) glitters I've ever used!  Camille just resulted in a bubbly bumpy mess over the frosty finish of Ashley.  Ew.

I'm kind of on a "no buy" since I counted that I have over 30 polishes that I've never even swatched.  And my time off request for the Depeche Mode tour in September finally got approved, so I need to save money quickly!  (Not that I was ever considering not going; I just thought it might be polite if I let my employer know I wouldn't be at work during that week!)

Hopefully I'll find some time soon to write a proper blog post... see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Ashley is really a pop of color!

    http://beautyonrehab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to wear it again when I am more tan!

      Delete