Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Free 'Cosmopolitan' Subscription

Surprise!  I'm back!  Thanks to everybody that has stuck with me through my two-and-a-half week hiatus.  I wish I could tell you I was doing something really cool, but I was just at work every day, all day.  And it SUCKED.  Anyways, to reward you for sticking around, I am posting a link for seven free issues of Cosmo!

It's Miley, bitches.  She can't be tamed!  Hide your children!
I promise you this is not a scam or a referral link.  All you have to do is answer a few questions, and your first issue will come in the mail in about 6-8 weeks.  I actually forgot I did this, so it was a nice surprise when my first issue (with a reckless Miley Cyrus on the cover) arrived last month!

I've still been taking lots of pictures, so stay tuned for some ipsy bag openin', Julep Mystery Box receivin', and even blueberry pickin' fun!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment