Saturday, April 6, 2013

Free Stuff is Fun, Part 2!

Hi there!  I came home on Thursday and had a surprise from Proctor and Gamble in my mailbox!  Well, not a surprise really, because I obviously signed up to receive this at some point, but I totally forgot about it! 

Samplez.
I vaguely remember signing up for this here, but I had no idea I was going to receive this many samples!  My box included:
  • 1 Tide Pods capsule in Spring Meadow.
  • 1 Tide Boost Vivid White + Bright capsule.
  • Crest 3D White Toothpaste in Radiant Mint. (Already my go-to toothpaste.  Yay!)
  • 2 Tablets of Prilosec OTC.
  • Ultra Downy Infusions Fabric Softener in Honey Flower.
  • Downy Un-Stoppables in-wash Scent Booster in Fresh.
  • 1 Coupon Book. (Look!  It's got my name on it.  Neato!)
I can't wait to try the Downy Scent Booster in my next load of laundry.  My workplace feels like a gym and I always come home and peel my nasty clothes off, so I appreciate a little extra freshness in my laundry!  And now I have a $1.00 off coupon if I like it!  Here is the P&G link again where you can go and sign up to receive some free stuff from them.  I think you should do it!

See you next time!


1 comment:

  1. i tagged you for the Liebster Award:
    http://drunkenbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-versatile-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete