Monday, February 4, 2013

OOTD: Blue Dress

Why, hello there!  Sooooo.... I'm just going to cut to the chase here.  HAVE YOU HEARD THERE IS A NEW DEPECHE MODE ALBUM COMING OUT?  I'm super pumped so I decided to wear a blue dress to work yesterday to celebrate their new single, "Heaven," which doesn't suck like the song "Angel" that they previewed back in October.  I wrote about it here.  Oh, and the blue dress is a reference to one of my favorite DM songs, "Blue Dress" from the Violator album.  Duh!


Dress: Torrid
Tights: xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Lily Bling flats by Crocs
I gotta admit that even I think the print on this dress is kinda weird.  I bought this at Torrid for ten bucks about three years ago, and I only wore it a few times because, well, it's ugly.  But so ugly I kinda like it.  I really hate that I have to wear a tank under it to hide my boobs, though.  I think that might be the real reason that I quit wearing this dress. 
 
Hi!
I can't find the official video of "Blue Dress" online, but this montage has a few clips of it!
 

 
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment