Sunday, February 3, 2013

NOTD: Julep Sandra

Hi there!  I wore Julep Sandra on my toes a couple of weeks ago and loved it so much that I put it on my fingers this week!  Sandra is a bright frosty fuchsia that flashes blue/purple.   I took several photos so you could see the duochrominess.

Julep Sandra

The purple that you see at the top of the bottle is just the empty part of the bottle.
I'm so glad I got Julep Sandra in my New Years Mystery Box.  This is definitely one of my favorite colors.  I wish all Juleps were this exciting! 

 
I'm mad at myself because I skipped the February box.  They had holographic shades this month, but their swatches on the Julep site absolutely suck and I wasn't impressed, so I skipped.  Well, now everyone has their boxes and the swatches online look awesome.  Get better swatches, Julep!  It's not that hard!
 
Even though I missed out on February, I just read that there is a Cupid's mystery box available now!  Of course I want it, but I will (im)patiently wait to see if more money magically appears in my bank account.  And this box comes with a holo shade.  Yay!  Another chance!
 
What do you think of Julep?  I'm on the fence every month, but I must admit that their rewards program seems pretty generous and the mystery boxes are so much fun. 
 
See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment