Sunday, February 24, 2013

NOTD: NOPI All Is Glam, All Is Bright

Hello everyone!  I've been popping in to Ulta a lot lately.  This is a great time of year to randomly check for clearance sales because they have to make room for all of the Spring/Summer 2013 collections that are coming out!  I found several of the shades from the NOPI Holiday 2012 Kardashian Kolors for half off, so I got five of them.  And I had a coupon!

NOPI All Is Glam, All Is Bright in the sun!
All Is Glam, All Is Bright is a fine and very dense mix of silver and red glitter.  This glitter leans lilac from a distance, which makes it a little less Christmasy.  Sephora by OPI just released a shade that might be a dupe of this called Arose Beyond Shimmer in their new Metro Too Chic collection.  I wanted to really like this, but the formula was so thick and this flaked off my fingernails in sheets by the second day I wore it.  This polish received a lot of compliments for those two days, though!   

All Is Glam, All Is Bright blurry.
All Is Glam, All Is Bright with flash.
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment