Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OOTD: Clearance!

I can't believe that July is already half way over!  Fall is around the corner and you know what that means... summer clearance!  I got this dress at JCPenney for $2.11 after all my discounts.  That's like the price of two tacos.  Yay!
Dress: Fynn and Rose at JCPenney.
I tried this dress on once before when it was $24, and decided to pass on it.  I'm glad I waited!  It's still not my favorite, but I think it looks cute with the belt tied in the front, and of course I cinched it at the narrowest part of my waist.  And I don't think I've ever met a floral print I didn't like!


Shoes: K9 by Rocket Dog available here at JCPenney.  (These are super comfy.)
Clearance items and prices vary everywhere, but it's worth it to do a little digging sometimes and see what you'll find.  My best advice is to try everything on; sometimes you might try something outside of your comfort zone because it is cheap and find out that that particular color or style really suits you.  I also always try to think if I have something that already matches the garment because otherwise you'll just buy a bunch of crap you'll never wear!  (Trust me, I'm guilty of that too.) 
Ignore the litter box.  I have no room!
Lastly, make sure you know what a store's return policy is on clearance, just in case you do have buyer's remorse when you get home.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment