Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OOTD: "A Case of the Mondays"

This is what I wore yesterday to work, and it was definitely the best thing about my day.  Everyone's seen that movie Office Space, right?  Well, I totally almost went ape-shit on all the computers at work.  I won't go in to all of the details, but basically we had new wi-fi installed and now nothing works.  Like, even the registers.  They were down indefinitely when I left last night.  Completely down to the point that we had to turn away customers because we couldn't ring them out.  Just crazy.



Shirt:  A.N.A. at JCPenney
Pleated Skirt:  Worthington at JCPenney
Belt:  came from a random dress in my closet
Shoes:  Crocs kiosk at the mall (Crocs rock!)

I know this picture sucks.  I was in a hurry before work and was just too lazy to set up my tripod after work because I really wanted to put on my "softies".  This skirt is really the only new thing I've gotten this fall, so I was excited to wear it for the first time.  Luckily, here in Florida, a lot of clothing items can be pretty versatile since the seasons don't change too much.  This skirt is very flowy and wispy, and I think I could easily wear it with a short sleeve top and sandals in the spring.  Wouldn't this look cute with a denim top?  I'm obsessed with chambray shirts right now... I want one so bad, but buttoned up tops never fit me properly because my chest is huge and the buttons always pop open. 

I also wanted to show what my makeup looked like after work because I am ca-ra-zy about these Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters.  This one is Raspberry Pie.  I've read a lot of reviews online that other people only got a couple hours of wear, but I still had full color on my lips at 8:00PM from reapplying at lunchtime around noon!



Boo!
My Monday got much better when I got home.  I got comfy and ate some Pecan Turtle Fudge ice cream from Publix (after being on an ice cream hiatus that lasted about two days but felt like forever).  I had to go to bed early because I got up at 6:30AM today for the Depeche Mode press conference!  (More on that next!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment