Friday, October 12, 2012

Galaxy Nails

I love nail polish!  I have about 50 different colors right now and I am always looking for more.  I like it because it's an inexpensive treat for me and a fun way to compliment my clothes.  Though I'm not an expert at application by any means, I still have fun choosing different color combinations and topcoats.  Here is my latest manicure I did earlier this week!



I purchased two of the new Revlon Moon Candy duos back in August and really wish I had bought more.  These pictures don't show the 3D effect of the holo flakes very well, but in person it looks awesome!

 I took a lot of pictures trying to capture the different colors in the flakes.
 


Instead of using the grey creme polish that came with the duo, I used Sephora by OPI Seriously, It's a Naan-Issue.  I've used the original grey with the flakes, and that looks great too, but I left my Revlon duo in my car over a weekend and the grey kinda exploded (I think the bottle looks damaged in the picture above).  The purple OPI dried to a more of a royal blue, which created a cool cosmic outer spacey look.  I got lots of compliments at work!

Huckle photobomb.  Yes, I took these pictures on the toilet cover.
 
By the way, have you seen all the crafty things you can do with nail polish on Craftster and Pinterest?  I've never done any crafts with nail polish, but maybe I should because I'm starting to amass quite a collection!  (Perhaps in a future blog post?  Hmmm?)


No comments:

Post a Comment