Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween at Home

Hey guys! I was pretty busy last week at work (yay, overtime!), but I finally found some time to make the house a little festive for Halloween this week. You don't have to go all out and spend a ton of money to make it feel like fall. I just put up an autumn leaf garland and change the throw on the couch and that does the trick. I also have a few sugared and ceramic pumpkins that I display around the house, too. I have a TON of Halloween and Christmas decorations, but I kinda feel less stressed when I hold myself back because then I don't have a lot of stuff to clean up when the holiday is over. 
 
I also really enjoy doing lots of crafts.  Unfortunately, I don't have any to show you here!  I just haven't had time for any of that this year, but I'm pretty satisfied with my last minute Halloween decor.  I'm hoping writing this blog will inspire me to get off my butt and do some crafting, at least for Christmas, maybe. 
 
It's actually a little cold here in Gainesville.  It was in the 40s this morning, and for Floridians that's pretty dang cold.  I'm planning on making some delicious vegetarian chili this week since we're actually having FALL WEATHER.  See you next time! 
 
Biggest bucket of candy ever!!!

Huckle in his Halloween scarf.
Me and my best cat friend, Huckle!
Festive decorations.
I can't wait to carve my pumpkin this week!
I love the pumpkin and the skeleton piggy banks.


I shouldn't be showing this ugly picture of the kitchen, but I cleaned it and that doesn't happen very often!



No comments:

Post a Comment