Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My First OOTD (Outfit of the Day)!

Okay, okay.  So I know this is not a REAL outfit post, but I figured it would be the best way to introduce myself.  This is a version of my uniform I wear around the house.  The first thing I do every day when I get home from work is change into my PJs, which I affectionately call my "softies" or my "jams".



INXS T-shirt: eBay circa 1997
Pants: Flirtitude by jcpenney
Flip-flops: REEF (from Ross)

 
I know SOMEONE'S gonna be all, "Those aren't pajamas, K!" but I don't care!  I mean, I sleep in them.  And check the mail in them.  And drive to Taco Bell in them.  I also like to roll one pants leg up like LL Cool J.  Or a cyclist.  Whatever.  (By the way, ignore the bicycle in the background.  I am not a cyclist.)

Check out this faux-polaroid I just made!  I totally just spent like an hour on this.  I'm exhausted!  Good thing I'm dressed for bed...


I was gonna make a speech bubble saying, "Guess what? Deeeeez nuuuts!" but I decided against it.
 
Good night, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment