Saturday, December 15, 2012

The December Ipsy Glam Bag is Awesome!

Hey guys!  I got my ipsy Glam Bag earlier this week, and once again, I am really pleased.  I'm still continuing my Julep Maven subscription with hesitation, but I KNOW I'm getting my ten dollars' worth every month with ipsy.  Stop everything you are doing and become a subscriber now if you are not already!  I only snapped one picture after I opened this, but I think you get the idea.  Check it out...
 
"Haute Holiday" is this month's theme.

This picture I took with the flash on was the only one that accurately showed the color of the lip gloss.  And the color of the bag here is pretty close, too.  The contents are:
  • Grey ipsy cosmetic bag.  The inside is bright pink with "ipsy" printed all over.  It's cute!
  • NYX Loose Pearl Shadow in Mocha Pearl.  I opened this and made a mess.  FULL SIZE!  $2.99 at ULTA.
  • Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess.  Haven't tried this on yet, but it is very red.  I think I have a new clearance nail polish that will match this in the summer!  Looks like a FULL SIZE!  (This is .11 oz but the website doesn't specify size.)  $14.00 here.
  • Mai Couture Highlighter Paper.  Fifty sheets sell here for $28.00.  This is 25 sheets!  $14.00.
  • Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes.  Yay!  Primer!  FULL SIZE!  $29.00 here!
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.  Awww yeah, an Urban Decay eye pencil!  I have about a handful of these already.  These are my favorite.  Not quite a full size at 0.03 oz.  Sephora sells a 0.04 oz pencil for $19.00, so I'll say this one is worth about $14.00!
Wow, that's over $73!  Even if I am wrong about the price of the Mai Couture papers or whether or not the lip gloss is full size, just the primer almost triples the cost of the entire bag.  I'm most pumped about that big ass tube of Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes.  Some members also received an Urban Decay Naked Skin Blemish Balm (BB Cream!).  I didn't get one, but I can't complain.  Sign up now!
 
See you next time!     

No comments:

Post a Comment