Friday, December 14, 2012

Meowy Christmas!

Christmas is less than two weeks away!  Are you almost done shopping?  I think I am about 80% there!  I put my tree up about a week ago, but finally got around to decorating it today.  Enjoy some pictures of my holiday decorations, in no particular order!
 
I got this ornament last year on clearance for $1!  Isn't Santa's barn cute?  And GLITTERY.
My mom thrifted these awesome vintage ornaments.  After coveting them for a couple of years, they became mine!

Cute little deer and a Christmas tree.

Huckle climbed into the tree.


I save all my cards every year.  I have at least sixty.

I use a photo holder to show my favorite Christmas cards.  They are usually the shiny ones!

Added a few red bows and tinsel to the window so the kitties can't get it.  I'm all finished!


Rustic wreath I got on clearance years ago at Goodys.

Does that skull on the left look like a uterus to you, too?

I got a bunch of these glittery ornaments a couple of years ago at Dollar Tree.  I love going there for Christmas decorations!

I got this white tree because it was on clearance for fifty bucks.  It was originally $400 and it is 7 1/2 feet tall!  My Christmas tree topper doesn't even fit, so I have to put a bow on top instead.

Another thrifted ornament.  And more GLITTER!
Have a happy Friday!  See you next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment