Saturday, December 29, 2012

OOTD: If it Ain't Brocade, Don't Fix It!

Hey guys!  I'm still catching up from the past couple of weeks here, so bear with me!  I wore this brocade skirt about two weeks ago.  This skirt could really be dressed up with some opulent jewelry... Think about a huge statement necklace over the black shirt!  I didn't wear a lot of jewelry because I just wore this to work and didn't want to look like a Christmas tree.
 
Shirt: a.n.a. at JCPenney
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Tights: xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Crocs Lily Bling flats

I bought this skirt on clearance last year at Lane Bryant for like six bucks!  I've been waiting a whole year to wear it.  I kinda wanted to wear this with a grey sweater and neon earrings, too.  I thought that would tone down the gold a little, but it was too dang hot!  I love the way metallics look paired with neutrals and other textures, too.


I guess I'm never gonna get ready in enough time to take photos outside!
I found an Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in a green that matched my Julep Cindy nail polish.  I'm too lazy to get up and see what that shade of eyeliner was called, though.  Anyways, I was pretty proud of myself and wanted to show that my nailz matched my eyeliner, but all the pictures just look like I'm slapping myself in the face.

I'm pretty sure that's Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie.
Ha, I look really worried here!
By the way, today is the last Saturday of 2012!  See you next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment