Sunday, December 16, 2012

Random Life in Photos

Hey guys!  I haven't done one of these in a while.  Here are some pictures that I took over the last week and a half that didn't quite make it into any blog posts!
 







 
1.  Sephora by OPI Stop Stocking Me!
2.  Eating Taco Bell and sitting with Huckle.
3.  "Garfield and Friends" is streaming on Netflix now.  It still holds up!
4.  An ethereal picture of Huckle in the Christmas tree.
5.  There is a beauty clearance sale going on right now at CVS!
6.  Peanut Butter and Jelly ice cream.  Tasty.
7.  I was making coffee mug eggs and got gross double yolk.
  
Looks like I just ate and put up holiday decorations and painted my nails.  Yeah, that about sums up the last week.  And I worked, too.  And shopped!
 
See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment