Sunday, September 30, 2012

About Me

Hi!  I'm Kendall, and I write Three Cats and a Lady!  I like to blog about my fiscally challenged life with my three furbabies Mina, Holly, and Huckle.  I enjoy sharing photos of plus size fashion, make up and nail polish hoarding, and I also post snippets of cat life, meals I've cooked, and places I've gone. 

It's like I'm in a TV!

I am a pescetarian in my late twenties.  I grew up in Athens, GA but currently live in Gainesville, FL.  I work in retail, so I spend my day looking at clothes, which I like, and talking to obnoxious mall customers, which I don't like!  I am a lazy crafter that dabbles in a little bit of everything, but I especially enjoy paper crafts.  Part of the reason that I started this blog is to help motivate me to complete more craft projects!

I mention Depeche Mode a lot in Three Cats and Lady because I love them!  Depeche Mode has been my favorite band since I was fourteen, and I am heavily influenced by them.  I generally like 80s and 90s alternative music, pretty much everything on this website.  I also love Prince and I not so secretly want to be in the New Power Generation.  So badly.




The dress on the right is on simplybe.com.  In this scenario, that is what I would wear if I were in NPG.  And I would be like "D to the I to the A to the M.  O to the N to the D to the pearls of love."  That's Prince on the left.
 
I started Three Cats and a Lady as a journal for myself, and to meet like minded people in the blogosphere.  I can't wait to share ideas and be inspired by yours!

Thanks for stopping by!    


1 comment:

  1. Do you blog bout your paper crafts? I guess I need to poke around your blog and see. I am a fellow DM Devotee who loves to make greeting cards, so we have at least two things in common! I have a whole section of cards I've made with DM or music themes on my website, CardsByStephanie.com you might want to check out. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete