Tuesday, February 26, 2013

NOTD: OPI Sprung

Here is yet another OPI polish from this year's Mariah Carey collection, Sprung!  This gorgeous copper reminds me of The World is Not Enough because the finish is very similar.  Sprung is made up of copper, magenta, and yellow gold micro glitter.  I hope I was able to capture some of the magenta and yellow glitter in these photos; this is an amazing shade in person! 

Sprung in natural light by my window.
I used two coats, but wish I had done a third. You can see some areas that are a little patchy.

Sprung with flash.
I was helping a customer yesterday and she was comparing my nail polish to a dress she was considering for a fall wedding.  Sure, this color would work well for fall, but I think that this is perfect for February because it almost looks like rose gold to me!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment